Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shopping and other junk....

I need to learn to define what the needs, wants, must haves, and addictions...and so forth...

You know I am addicted to those cute totes I see at the stores which allow you to "organize" your stuff in the house yet...I am like...do I want to pay $8 bucks for one? I'm not really...but, I so totally want them... I think they are really cute!

I went to Kmart today and saw a full bed set, it was quite cute and it was on sale for $19.99 I mean for a whole set, comforter, sheets, pillowcases...but, I'm like...skip it...b/c I don't need it...I just WANT it...

Then I saw a 3 drawer plastic draw w/ the wheels, figured that I might need it to help "organize a little"...I opted out of it...

Then, yesterday, I saw this cute 22 pc set Wok set...I'm like gotta have it bc of the price $6.99 then I thought, I don't need it...I just WANT it...skipped it too...And then I saw a strainer/steamer pot thing for $20.00 now this, I needed! But...I opted out of it b/c I thought I didn't...Pao convinced me that I didn't need it. 

Last night I organized all my kitchen items...I have too many things...too many spoons, pots, bowls and so forth...I don't need them...I am just uberly obsessed with kitchen/house wares...

So one of the big things I really spend money which I need to learn not to is FOOD! 2011...
I mean YES it's a necessity but I eat out too much and I "OVER BUY" stuff...what to do, what to do...I love the spicy,sweet, sour, salty flavors...I just need to look for different recipes. 

Since I'm married now, I don't really have the need to pretty myself up...it's just that I have nowhere to go...well I might start lookin' a little cute when I lose weight! :O AHHHHH!


Yay creative writing time, I remember in 2nd grade my teacher would have all these creative topics for us to write about it...

Hmmm, finish....When I grow up...I want to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment